Saturday, July 16, 2016

Not Your Mothers Plump For Joy Thickening Hair Lifter Review

I have really grown to enjoy the Not Your Mother's products. I find that they do not weigh my fine hair down. I liked the fact that this thickening hair lifter if formulated specifically for fine, thin hair. 
You can purchase this at Ulta for $5.99. 
This formula claims to thicken and strengthen your hair. It will also add body and shine.
To use this product spray into palm, rub hands together and scrunch into hair from ends to roots. It can be used on damp or dry hair. 
This product really impressed me, like all of the Not Your Mother's brand products continue to do. I used it on damp hair and than styled my hair as I normally would. It has a slight fruity smell but nothing overwhelming. It is a gel like consistency but it wasn't sticky or anything. My hair definitely felt thicker and looked really nice. It left my hair soft and manageable and not crunchy as some gels leave your hair. 

Would I purchase? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment