Monday, July 4, 2016

Laneige Face Mask Review

This Mask Monday is a mask I received a while back in a Target Beauty Box. 
You can purchase a 5 count of these masks at Target for $24. 
This is a hydrating and revitalizing mask that is infused with skin perfecting hydro ionized mineral water. The mask is designed to sooth and cool skin on contact. It is formulated with Biogen Technology that increases your skins natural moisture to prevent future moisture loss and maintain hydration. 
To use, put on clean skin and leave on for 30 minuets.
When I first opened this mask I was surprised at how slimy it was. It was a two piece mask that is more of a gel than a typical thin sheet mask. It was not overly wet or drippy and was very refreshing. My face felt so soft and moisturized. I really liked this mask a lot!

Would I purchase? Yes, Absolutely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment