Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Bliss Foot Patrol Review

If you are anything like me, you also struggle with keeping your feet flip flop ready in the summer. I was very interested in this product, mostly because I have never really used an exfoliating foot cream before. You can purchase the full size at Kohls for $18.
This cream is an exfoliating and softening cream for your feet and contains peppermint and aloe leaf. It should soothe, soften and refresh your feet. It uses the peppermint and salicylic acid to soften your feet. 
I wasn't sure what I expected when I got this lotion, I guess I was expecting it to feel gritty since it is an exfoliating cream but it just felt like any normal lotion. It had a great peppermint smell and made my feet feel so refreshed. It was very greasy when I first applied it but it eventually soaked into my skin. After one use my feet looked a lot more moisturized but after several uses my feet looked amazing!

Would I purchase? Yes, absolutely! This is perfect for flip flop weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment