Thursday, July 14, 2016

Andalou Naturals Night Repair Cream Review

I received this night cream in a Target Beauty box awhile ago. You can purchase the full size at Target for $25.
This Night Repair Cream claims to use an all natural blend of antioxidants to stimulate circulation, slow cellular damage, and speed healthy cell renewal. It improves texture, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles overnight. 
It is best for dry and very dry skin. It is vegan and cruelty free, non gmo, gluten free, vegan and hypo-allergenic. 
I found that it did not have much scent to it at all. It was a nice creamy consistency and not greasy at all. My face felt very soft after applying this night cream. I did not break out at all but I also did not notice any diminished fine lines or wrinkles either. 

Would I purchase? Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment