Saturday, July 23, 2016

Too Faced HangoveRx Primer Review

You can purchase the full size of this primer at Sephora for $32. 
This primer claims to be a replenishing face primer that hydrates, smoothes and brightens skin for a healthy looking finish. It is infused with coconut water to hydrate while keeping makeup locked down for longer wear. You can wear it alone for a dewy finish or under your makeup. 
It does not have parabens, Sulfates or phthalates, and it is cruelty- free, silicone free, and vegan friendly. 
I really like this primer. I found that it has a light coconut scent which was really nice. It is a lotion type primer, so you don't have to worry about the silicone feel. It left my face very glowy and hydrated all day and my makeup sat nicely on it and lasted all day. 

Would I purchase? Yes




























No comments:

Post a Comment