Monday, October 10, 2016

Épicé Hydrating Facial Mask Review

I received this sample in an Ipsy bag awhile back. I had never heard of this brand before getting this sample. You can purchase the full size for $35 on their website. So it is a little bit more pricey than the usual face masks I use. 
This mask uses Kaolin Clay to absorb oil, debris and dead cells without stripping the skin of natural moisture. It also uses antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and moisturizers. 
To use- moisten your face with warm water, apply to entire face but avoid the eye area, leave on for 15-20 minuets, wash off. Use once or twice a week for maximum benefits. 
I really enjoyed this mask and I am glad I had more than one use out of it. It is a thinner consistency and it is green which is fun! It had a nice fruity scent and was very refreshing. My face felt very soft and very hydrated after using this. 

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment