Monday, October 31, 2016

GlamGlow Flashed Brightening Treatment Review

I received this sample in my RachhLoves Spring Favorites by Topbox. I have always heard great things about GlamGlow Products but have not had a chance to try them out until now. 
You can purchase the full size product at Sephora for $22-$69 depending on the size you choose, so it can be a little pricey. 
This is a brightening treatment for radiant, youthful looking skin. It is good for dry, combination, oily and normal skin. It claims to be the solution for dark spots, uneven skin tones, dullness, and uneven texture. Its multi- brightening complex helps to create the brightest, lightest, and most luminous skin possible. It is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
 I like exfoliating products because my face always feels so nice afterwords, so I was really excited to try this mask and I really did like it. 
It has a slight fruity scent with a gritty texture to exfoliate your skin. My face felt very soft and clean. I did find that my skin felt really dry afterwords. 

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment