Wednesday, October 12, 2016

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Review

You can purchase the full size of this face cleanser at Sephora for $30.00. 
I was really excited to get this in my Sephora Play box. I have heard a lot of good things about this brand and just have not had a chance to try any of them yet. 
This is a fragrance free, gentle cleanser that removes dirt, and makeup to leave skin soft and supple. It is a good solution for dryness and redness. It has a whipped texture that transforms into a cream when blended with water. It is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. It is also allergy- tested, free of artificial fragrance and colors and safe for all skin types. 
This was a nice face wash. I used it with with Clarisonic and was really pleased with the results. It is a very creamy face wash that was just a typical soap scent. My face felt very clean and hydrated and not dried out like some face wash can leave your skin. 

Would I purchase? Yes









No comments:

Post a Comment