Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Review


You can purchase the full size of this product for $28 at Sephora. 
I received this in my September Ipsy Bag. I think out of all the products I have received from Ipsy bags in the years I have been getting it, this is by far my most favorite product to try out. 
This is a serum that is suppose to make your lips look plumper. 
You apply this lip product to clean, dry lips and wait one minuet before apply lip color. It is to be used night and day along with your normal routine. 
This lip product has a fruity scent that didn't really last long once you put it on. There was a tingly, burning sensation but it wasn't painful or anything. My lips were definitely at least 2x plumper and were very moisturized. The only problem I had was that it did not last for very long. Overall, I am very happy with this product. 

Would I purchase? Yes






No comments:

Post a Comment