Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Jergens Natural Glow Review

I received this sample in a beauty box and I must admit I have tried this many times in the past and it just doesn't work for me but my friends rave about it so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it again. 
This is a daily moisturizer that delivers color to even out skin tone. It also contains a small amount of shimmer. It is formulated with natural botanicals and emollients. Maximum color reached in about 1 week of daily use. 
I have the color Fair- Medium. 
You can purchase a full size at Ulta for $9.99.
I have used this lotion for two weeks, every night. It smelled really  good, like a citrus scent and was very hydrating. I did not find it very greasy but I did wait for it to dry before I got dressed. Below is a picture of my leg on day one and on day 14. As you can see there was very little to no change at all. 

Would I purchase? Probably not. I may try the next shade darker next summer but overall, I am just not very impressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment