Saturday, October 29, 2016

Scent Bird October


I am sorry I did not get to post my scent bird from last month! I am so happy with this subscription service. I have received 3 perfumes so far. My favorite part about this subscription is that you get to pick out the perfume that you get each month. I have been trying to get some fall and winter scents in the list. So, if you have any suggestions for perfumes for me to try, please leave me a note! 
I wasn't positive I would like this Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb but I am really happy I tried it out. I will probably be purchasing the full size of it eventually. It is just the right amount of spicy. 
You can try out this subscription for $14.95 a month. If you click HERE you can get 25% off your first month with the code Scentbird25. 

Thank you Scent Bird for providing my readers with a discount code!





I did not receive any compensation for this review, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment