Monday, October 3, 2016

Miss Spa Tone Hydrogel Facial Mask Review

I picked this mask up for sale at Ulta for $3.99 and I do not believe that they still sell this particular mask. Its original price was $7.99. 
This face mask claims to help skin appear more sculpted and contains Vitamin C and plant extracts. The hydrogel is designed to target loss of skin firmness for a fresher, youthful appearance. It is sulfate, paraben, fragrance, and artificial dye free. Also, it is not tested on animals. 
This mask is a 2 piece mask. One piece for the top half of your face and one half for the bottom half of your face. You leave this mask on for 30 minuets on a clean dry face. 
Out of all the sheet masks I have tried over the course of this year year, I have determined that hydrogel masks are my favorite. 
This mask however, was the least saturated mask I have ever used. It was in two pieces which is ok but not my favorite to apply. It was fragrance free which was nice. After the 30 minuets on my face the mask was almost completely dry, with nothing left on my skin to massage in. My face felt firmer and looked brighter. 

Would I repurchase? Yes, but only if I find it on sale again

No comments:

Post a Comment