Thursday, October 6, 2016

Rimmel London Provocalips 16 Hour Kiss Proof Lip Colour Review

You can purchase this liquid lipstick at Ulta for $6.99. There are 10 shades in the line. 
This lipstick claims to lock color on lips for 16 hours. It is lightweight and flexible. 
There are two steps to this lipstick. You apply the color first and than apply the clear shine coat second. 
I really liked this lipstick and the color. The only complaint I had was that it only lasted 6 hours instead of the 16 hours it claims to last. I found it very easy to apply. The color dried pretty quickly and the clear coat is like a gel that overall gives you a beautiful satin finish. It was very smooth on my lips, it didn't make my lips feel very dry at all and there was no flaking. It was definitely kiss proof and transfer proof. Even though it only lasted 6 hours it did not wear off patchy. As it wore off it left my lips slightly stained. 

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment