Friday, October 28, 2016

Sephora Play Box October Unboxing


Welcome back to another Sephora Play Box Unboxing. The theme for October is The Cool Cut. I have to admit this is probably my favorite so far. I am pretty sure I say that every month, but the boxes just seem to get better every month! 
The following is what I received in my box:
- Skin Inc Pure Revival Peel
- Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
- Blinc Mascara Amplified
- Smashbox Always on Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil
This months perfume is Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris
As always there is a card for extra Beauty Insider points as well. 


What did you get in your play box? I know there were several different boxes this month. Let me know what you got in the comments and let me know what you think of this box!

No comments:

Post a Comment