Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof Review

I received this eye pencil in a previous Sephora Play box but I thought I would wait to fall to try it out as it reminded me more of a fall color. You can purchase the full size at Sephora for $8.
There are 9 colors in the glitter finish, 4 in the matte finish and 12 in the shimmer finish. I received the color Flirting Game in the shimmer finish. Which is a beautiful taupe color.
These are creamy, easy to apply pencils with long lasting, 12 hour water proof formulations. They are free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates and not tested on animals.
I really liked this eye pencil. It was a beautiful color for my fair skin. It is very pigmented and very creamy. It glided on very easily. It lasted well past the 12 hours.

Would I purchase? Yes! I plan on getting several more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment