Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Skyn Iceland The Antidote Cooling Daily Lotion Review

You can purchase the full size of this lotion for $45 at Ulta, so it is a bit pricey. 
This lotion claims to be a lightweight hydration lotion for stressed skin. It has a cooling burst to decongest, detoxify and stabilize skin. 
It is free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, sulfates and phthalates. It is vegan and cruelty free. It has also been dermatologically tested for sensitive skin. 
I started out really liking this lotion. It was really refreshing with a cooling, tingling sensation. It did have a strong peppermint scent that lasted a really long time but it was a pleasant scent. My skin was very hydrated and soft and it got rid of all the redness on my face. That was what I liked about it. What I didn't like was that it made me break out ALL OVER my face. No one likes a breakout!

Would I purchase? If it did not break me out I would repurchase

No comments:

Post a Comment