Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ouai Wave Spray Review

You can purchase the full size of this product at Sephora for $26.00. 
This spray claims to be a weightless texture mist. It claims to be feather- light to give your hair natural wave and body without being crunchy. 
It is paraben and phthalates free. It is scented with Ouai No. 2 fragrance. 
To use this spray, shake the bottle and than mist over dry or damp hair. Work it in from roots to tips to get beautiful texture and wave. Reapply throughout the day to add additional volume. 
I never seem to have good luck with wave spray. This one was no different. It did have a nice fresh scent, but that was the only thing I found that I liked with this product. It made my hair super greasy and flat. It did absolutely nothing for my hair. 

Would I purchase? No



No comments:

Post a Comment