Monday, October 17, 2016

Nügg Hydrating Face Mask Review

I used a different Nügg mask back in May for a Mask Monday blog post. I purchased just a single pod of this hydrating mask because I really liked this brand and I was able to get a couple uses out of a pod. You can get these at Target for $3.29 for an individual mask. 
This mask contains a blend of natural oils and extracts to hydrate and soften the skin. Camellia Seed Oil, Spirulina Extract, and Aloe Juice hydrate and replenish dry, dehydrated skin. 
It is free of fragrance, synthetic colors, petrochemicals, sulfates, and parabens. 
To use- apply to clean, dry skin, leave on for 5-10 minuets, rinse off
This mask has a gel type consistency. It was very creamy and did not have a noticeable scent. However, my face felt sticky and had a greasy film after use and felt a little dried out. It also caused me to break out. 

Would I purchase? No

No comments:

Post a Comment