Tuesday, October 25, 2016

SkinFix Ultra Rich Hand Cream Review



You can purchase this hand cream at Target for $9.99. 
This hand cream claims to be clinically proven to treat dry, cracked skin on hands. It is dermatologist tested and recommended. This lotion is also made with natural ingredients, free of fragrance, steroids, soy, parabens and phthalates. It also claims that the dryness is instantly relieved and it provides lasting moisture and protection. 
I really like this brand and have had the opportunity to try out many of the products so I was very excited to try this. 
This hand cream is very thick but very rich and creamy. It was not very greasy and the little bit there was absorbed quickly. It was hydrating immediately and when I apply it at bedtime my hand stay moisturized the entire next day, no matter how many times I wash my hands. 

Would I purchase? Yes, this will be perfect during the dry winter months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment