Thursday, March 31, 2016

Empty Product Reviews

I was asked to do a blog on products that I use up, so I collected my "empties" for 3 months so you can see what I use the most of. You will see a lot of sample sizes, I am trying to use up samples this year.
January Empties
January I went through a lot of deluxe sample size products. I'll start at the top and work my way down. 
1. Smashbox Mascara- did not like this, it irritated my contacts so I just didn't use it enough and it dried out 
2. Nars Lip pencil- I really liked this pencil and the color but it was so soft I couldn't even sharpen it without it making a mess
3. Secret Deodorant- I used it up but its not my favorite
4. Jergens Wet Skin- I LOVE this product. As you can see I used up a little bottle as well as a full-size and already have more in the shower
5. Olay Body Wash- I used it up, it was ok, probably won't buy again. 
6. Nivea Shower Lotion- I used it up, I like the Jergens better but they work really nicely together if you really want moisturized skin
7. Bath and Body Works Body Wash- This was the scent endless summer, I tend to just end up using it as a bubble bath. 

February Empties:

I will start on the left and work around in a circle. 
1. Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12 hour brightening primer- It was ok. Nothing too special. 
2. Sephora Outrageous Curl Mascara- I Loved this mascara, I did every pinterest hack I could find to get every last drop out. 
3. Matrix Biolage Color Care Shine Shake- This is my most favorite hair product. I went to 5 stores just to find one to replace it.
4. Herbal Essence Naked Dry Shampoo- It was ok, not my favorite but I didn't hate it. 
5. Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash- the scent is amazing but I was not a big fan of the formula.
6. Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum- I used it up because I hate throwing perfectly good products away but it in no way compared to my normal serum that I use. 
7. Simple Micellar Make Up Remover Wipes- I really liked these. I got them in a target beauty box and I will be buying these again when I run out of the many packs I have of other wipes at the house.
These are my March empties. I did pretty good this month with using up sample size products so that makes me happy. 
1. Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Bosy Wash- if I have a coupon there is always a possibility I will purchase again. 
2. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion- I used the very dry skin with almond oil. I love the scent and I will purchase again. 
3. Skintimate Shave Gel- I normally just purchase what's on sale or what I have a coupon for. I did like this though. 
4. Klorane Eye Patches- very moisturizing. I would repurchase. 
5. Nars Audacious Mascara- it was a nice mascara but made my eyes itch. I don't think I will repurchase. 
6. Tarte Poreless Primer- I love Tarte primer! Once I use up all I have there is a good chance I will repurchase. 
7. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask- smells amazing and felt very refreshing. I doubt I will be repurchase because I didn't feel it did anything for my skin. 
8. Hourglass Veil Primer- I really liked this primer. I'm not sure I'll purchase. It just seems to expensive for me. 
9. Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix- I love these pads. They smell great and make my skin look and feel amazing. I already purchased a full size. 


So, leave me a comment and let me know if you want more posts like these. 










































Disclaimer* this's post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. 





No comments:

Post a Comment