Thursday, May 19, 2016

Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser Review

For the last couple of months I have been breaking out more than usual. I was excited to try this sample I received in my beauty box. I like getting skin care samples to try before buying a full size. 
You can purchase this at Walmart for $6.12 for the full size. 
This cleanser penetrates pores and gently exfoliates your skin. It also uses a skin purifying technology. 
It is best for combination skin.
This facial cleanser had a really nice light almost fruity scent and my face felt very clean after using in. It felt very refreshing while it was on my skin. The only downside is that my face felt super dry after using it. 

Would I purchase? Probably not. I would rather have a face wash that makes my skin feel moisturized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment