Monday, May 9, 2016

Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Spray Review



I received this in a Target Beauty Box. I was pretty excited. I have used the Not Your Mothers aerosol  texture spray in the past so I was excited to try this one. I really enjoy texture sprays to give my hair a little lift and thickness as my hair is so fine.
The sea salt and kelp in this Beach Babe spray give hair texture, hold, and shine for tousled beach waves without frizz or flyaway. It also adds a light matte finish to your hair. It is good for all hair types.
You can use this product on clean damp or dry hair and for best results let your hair air dry naturally.
You can purchase the full size at Target for $4.79.
This texture spray has a really nice light fresh scent that reminds me of being on the beach. It was slightly sticky but not to the point my hair felt crispy. It really held my waves in place for quiet awhile.

Would I purchase a full size bottle? Yes I would. I really liked this texture spray.































disclaimer* I received this as a sample, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment