Wednesday, May 18, 2016

St. Moriz Self Tanning Review

I have been asked multiple times to review this product. I am extremely fair and do not tan very much at all but I have always been scared of trying self tanners because I do not want to look like an oompa loompa. With summer coming quickly I decided to give this a try. 
You can purchase this at Ulta for $12.99. 
St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse claims to be instant bronzing, longer lasting, fast drying, no streaks, a professional flawless tan and suitable for all skin types. 
To apply you should exfoliate, shave and shower and moisturize and allow your skin to dry completely. Put on your rubber glove and tanning mitt and apply to skin in circular motions. 
I got the Medium shade because I was afraid the Dark would be to dark. I found out though that the Medium is not very dark at all. It looks very natural on me without much tan at all. 
I did forget to take before and after pictures unfortunately. 
I found that it was very easy to use with no mess and very easy to blend. It does have a color guard so you can see where you are applying so you do not miss a spot. It does have the fake tan scent after its on your skin, so if you do not like that, than this product is probably not for you. I was very happy to see that it dried very quickly and did not transfer any color to my clothing or bed sheets. It did take me a couple of applications to get the color I wanted. 
I really do like this tanner but I think if I repurchase this I will get it in the Dark color. 

Would I purchase? Yes I would

No comments:

Post a Comment