Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May Target Box Unboxing

I must admit I am not all that excited about this box. I received two products that I had already received in previous boxes. The following is what I received this month. I do believe this box is already sold out. 

Foil sample packets:
- Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream
- Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Towelettes- Honestly I have not heard anything good about self tanning towelettes so I am pretty sure I will not be using these. 

Deluxe Sample Products:
- Hair Food Dry Shampoo- I received this in a beauty box before but I really like this product
- Andalou Naturals Night Repair Cream
- Cera Ve Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream- I received this in a prior beauty box
- Burt's Bees Cleansing Oil
- Derma E Firming DMAE Moisturizer

Full size:
- Loreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Pen

I will be doing full reviews on some of these products in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment