Friday, May 6, 2016

You Are Amazing Hello Beautiful Skin Lotion Review


I received this lotion in a Target Beauty Box. I was pretty happy about it because I am looking for a summer body lotion. This is the Juicy Grapefruit lotion. It claims the keep skin hydrated all day. It is paraben and phthalate free and is not tested on animals. It is also made in the USA.
One thing I really like was the fact that with each Amazing product purchased it assists in leadership development to empower girls to change the world. 
You can purchase the full size at Target for $3.99.
I really liked this lotion! It has a really nice fresh grapefruit scent and it is very moisturizing. It was a little greasy at first but that went away quickly. My hand are still very soft, 24 hours later!

Would I repurchase? Yes, I definitely would!






























disclaimer* I received this in a beauty box, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment