Tuesday, May 24, 2016

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Review

I received this shampoo in a Beauty Box and I was trying to figure out how to do a review on it, I have blonde hair. So, my mom was kind enough to use it and tell me her opinion on the shampoo. 
This shampoo claims to gradually create naturally glowing color with the color depositing system. It is ammonia, and peroxide free. It is safe on color treated hair and safe for highlights and lowlights. 
You can purchase the full size at Target for $8.99.
Mom said the shampoo had a very nice, light, clean smelling scent and made her hair very soft and easy to manage. She did not notice any difference in the color of her hair. 

Would I purchase? Not for me since I am blonde. 































disclaimer* received in a beauty box, opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment