Wednesday, May 4, 2016

TrèStique Matte Lip Crayon

I received this in an Ipsy Bag. 
This is a mini Trèstique matte lip crayon. You can purchase the full size on TrèStique for $28.
The full size says it is a creamy lightweight, natural matte finish lip crayon with a bb lip balm. My mini one does not have a lip balm. 
I got the color Florence Fig. It is a beautiful natural color. I glides on so smooth and was very matte and lasted quiet awhile. It is also retractable which I really enjoy.

Would I purchase? Maybe. Its a little pricy and I would rather see them in a store somewhere instead of just on the website. If you know any stores they are sold at let me know if the comments!

































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty subscription, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment