Monday, May 30, 2016

Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch Review

In this Mask Monday post I am excited to try these Tony Moly Eye Patches. I just recently purchased these at Ulta for $3.
These eye patches are infused with bamboo extract to help brighten skin and diminish fine lines, and dark circles. It also promotes moisturization. 
I found that there was no scent to these patches. They are black patches so you do kind of look like a panda when you use these. These patches are very saturated. You can leave them on for 10-20 minuets so I left the patches on for 15 minuets. They pretty much got rid of all dark circles and they even depuffed my under eye. My eye area was so soft and moisturized for the entire day. 

Would I purchase? Absolutely! They worked a lot better than I was ever anticipating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment