Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Everyday Make-up and Skin Care

I get asked often what I use on my skin and what make-up I use when I am rushed and need to just get it done and not get to play around. So the following is what I use. Please remember that what works for me might not work for you. We all have different skin and preferences.

Skin Care:




Now I am sure I am going to get a bunch of comments telling me why I should not use the products I am using but thats ok. They work for me and thats what matters to me. 
In the morning I use the following:
1. Stridex Sensitive- my Mom got me these when I was first getting acne and to this day (I'm 34) they are the ONLY thing that works for me when I get acne. My skin is pretty good most of the time though. These also work good to get any make up off that you may have missed the night before. 
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 70- everyone needs to use sunblock and I just like this one under makeup
3. Biossance The Revitalizer- I use this as my moisturizer in the morning regardless of if I am wearing makeup or not wearing make up.
Thats pretty much all I do for skin care in the morning. In the evening I use everything else. 
1. The first thing I use are make up wipes to get my makeup off, I have a bunch that people have given me, or I have gotten in beauty subscriptions. This month I am just using up the Equate Night Time Soothing. 
2. Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover- this gets rid of all eye make up. I will be buying a full size when I run out.
3. I use my Clarisonic Mia 2 with Peter Thomas Roth Anti- Aging Cleansing Gel- these are most likely the most expensive skin care products I own. I am in love with my Mia and the cleansing gel works so well with it. 
4. Clinique All About Eyes- This is my favorite eye cream. I have tried many but always come back to this. I use it every night.
5. Biossance The Revitalizer- Yep, I use this twice a day. What can I say? Its awesome!
6. Sephora Instant Moisturizer- I really like this moisturizer. It is just the right formula and it smells really nice. I use this as my last thing every night.
The only thing I forgot to post a picture of is my lip product, but that changes pretty much every night to whatever I am feeling like using that night. 

The following is what Make-Up I use when I am just doing a quick daily look. Now, it may seem like a lot of products but I can have it all put on within 15 min. in the morning.


The following is the order that I use the products. Yes, there are a lot of Urban Decay products but that is my favorite brand. 
1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- this is my favorite eyeshadow primer
2. Elf Tone Adjusting Face Primer- I have a ton of face primers, this is just the newest so I am reaching for it more frequently
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 The Basics Eyeshadow Pallet- These are really neutral colors that work well for any look.
4. Maybelline Brow Drama in Soft Brown- This is just the perfect color for me
5. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- This is by far the best mascara I have ever used, it makes my lashes look amazing every time I use it. 
6.Cover Girl 3 in 1 Liquid Foundation in 810 Classic Ivory- matches my skin tone perfect, doesn't need a ton of blending or mixing colors. 
7. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles in the color Fair- works awesome!
8. Urban Decay 24/7 concealer pencil- this covers up any and all blemishes
9. Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Untouched- this is the perfect bronzer for my skin tone and I can not find it at any Target near me. So, if you know where it is available, let me know!
10. Nars Blush in Orgasm- This is my go to blush no matter what I am doing with my make up
11. Benefit Watts Up- this highlighter is just the right amount of shimmer
12. Urban Decay Lipstick in Naked
13. Urban Decay Lipgloss in Naked
14. The last thing I might not always use is my Mirabella Perfecting Powder. 

Thats all that I use regularly. What are your beauty staples? Let me know!






































disclaimer* I purchased these products with my own money unless they were given as gifts, this blog post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment