Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Burt's Bees BB Cream Review


I received this very tiny sample in a Beauty Box. I was excited to try it though, I have heard a lot of good things about the Burts Bees makeup line but have never tried anything by Burts Bees. 
You can buy the full size at Target for $14.99. 
This BB Cream claims to smooth and even appearance of skin tone, visibly firm and reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It moisturizes, smoothes and perfects. It also creates an illuminating glow. 
It has SPF 15 and it contains Noni Extract. There are 3 shades, light, light-medium, and medium. 
When I used this BB Cream I noticed it had somewhat of a mint scent. It went on very smoothly and did even out skin tone. I did find that I had a burning sensation on my skin so I did wash it off quickly. It also did not match my skin tone. 

Would I purchase? I doubt it, there are other BB Creams that I like better

No comments:

Post a Comment