Friday, May 27, 2016

Nude Detox Gentle Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash Review

I was very curious when I received this sample. I have never used a powder wash before. 
I found a full size on Amazon for $79.99 so it is quiet pricey. 
This is a powder to foam treatment wash that polishes and brightens with gentle enzymes and Vitamin C to leave your skin smooth, soft and luminous. 
In addition to vitamin c it also contains Omegas 3,6, and 9 and acerola. 
I really enjoyed using this cleanser. Its totally different from anything I have ever used before. It did not have any scent and it only took a couple drops of water to activate the powder. It has such a gentle exfoliation that you do not even notice it is exfoliating. It was very refreshing while massaging it into your face. I found it really did brighten my skin and my skin was left very smooth and soft. 

Would I purchase? Yes, but I doubt I will ever be able to afford it!

No comments:

Post a Comment