Thursday, May 5, 2016

Hair Food Shampoo and Conditioner



Another drug store shampoo and conditioner for this review. What I do for you guys lol. 
The packaging says to use together for moisture and nourishment for healthy looking hair. They are paraben, mineral oil and silicone free. 
You can purchase a dual pack at Target for $15.99
I did not like this shampoo and conditioner at all. The smell is like a chemical fruity scent that my boyfriend said it smells like walking into a hair salon. This shampoo and conditioner really weighed down my hair and it made my thin hair even more tangled than it normally is. The smell was actually so strong that I ended up rewashing my hair to get rid of the scent.

Would I repurchase? No I would not. If you have thicker hair and don't mind the strong scent this might be a good shampoo and conditioner for you.































disclaimer* I received this as a sample, opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment