Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sample Source Unboxing

I just received my most recent Sample Source box and I must admit I was really happy with how much was in this box. 
In the box I received:
- Bona Hardwood Cleaner
- Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste
- Colgate Total Daily Repair Mouthwash
- 2 Colgate coupons
- Chia Plus Coconut Chia Granola
- Sundown Naturals Adult Multivitamins
- Breathe Right Strips
- Natures Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies
- Garner Grow Strong Shampoo and Conditioner
- Garner Curl Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner and Curl Stretch Loosening Pudding
- Avalon Organics Intense Defense Cleansing Milk, Antioxidant Oil, Sheer Moisture SPF 10

As always if you would like to see a review on any of these products please leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment