Monday, May 16, 2016

Nügg Anti- Aging Face Mask Review

This is the first "Mask Monday" post! For the next several weeks I will be reviewing different face masks. So, if you are as excited about face masks as I am, make sure you come back every monday. 
I do not remember where I picked up this mask but you can buy a 5 count of them at Target for $15.63. 
This mask has vitamin B3 and White tea extract to help improve skin elasticity and neutralize free radicals. It also has Wheat Germ Oil. 
It is best for Mature and Aging skin. 
You apply to clean, dry skin and leave it on for 5-10 minuets and wash it off. 
I found when I used it that I could get 2 applications out of the container. It was really refreshing when I applied it and it smelled like tea. It went on very creamy and smooth and left my face very smooth. I did not notice any other difference with this mask. 

Would I purchase? Possibly, I still like face masks the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment