Monday, May 9, 2016

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Review


I was very excited to get this mask in a Target Beauty Box awhile back. I love this brand and I always look at it all when I am at Target. I just never purchase it because I feel it is just to expensive for me. 
This Water Sleeping Mask is light weight ionized mineral water to hydrate and restore skin overnight with a subtle calming scent. You should wake up to soft, glowing skin. 
You can purchase the full size at Target for $24.
I have used this several times. You put this on at bedtime and wash it off in the morning. It has a really nice fresh scent. The consistency is like a watery gel type mask. It dried very quickly and didn't leave my face sticky or anything. I noticed after washing it off my face felt very dry and I did not notice any softness at all.


Would I repurchase? Probably not. I just was not a huge fan.































disclaimer: I received this in a beauty box, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment