Thursday, March 3, 2016

Caress Body Wash Review


I received this body wash in a beauty box a little while ago. I was excited to see this product because I had used it in the past. I was happy to see that there were additional scents compared to when I tried it before. It can be purchased at Target for $3.99. 
This body wash claims that it has a 12 hour fragrance release when your skin is touched. 
I really love the scent release and it really did last 12 hours at least, maybe even longer. The reason I stopped using it was that it just wasn't very moisturizing for me. I think I like this better in the summer when my skin is less dry. 
Overall, I like this product. Would I buy it again? Probably at some point. 




















































Disclaimer* I received this product in a beauty box. Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment