Monday, March 28, 2016

J.Cat Liptitude Lip Stain Review


I love lip products, especially stains. I hate having to reapply lip products everytime I eat or drink anything. You can find these lip stains at Ulta for $5.99. I couldn't find the color of mine on the bottle so I am not sure what color it is. It a beautiful mauve nude color that is perfect for every day wear. It has a mint scent and a doe foot applicator. It was a bit tingly when applied but it doesn't hurt or anything, in fact it gave me a little bit plumper lips. The formula is very think, and a little bit covered both lips. It dried to a satin finish and lasted all day long. 
For me, this lip stain is a win!

Would I repurchase? Yes, I am waiting for the new spring colors to come out in Ulta so I can pick some up!
























































disclaimer* I received this in my monthly beauty bag, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment