Monday, March 14, 2016

Products I Regret Purchasing

I get asked a lot if I ever have products I just wish I had not spent money on. My answer is rarely. I have so many right now from the dollar store haul I did awhile back. When I went to the dollar store I bought pretty much everything that was there and you can go back to March to read the reviews on the products. I did have a few other items to put in this post that I will leave a short review on in this post.



First off I will list the dollar store products I really regret purchasing. 
1. Loreal Hip Lip Gloss
2. LA Colors Liquid Makeup
3. Elf HD Blush
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment
5. LA Colors Liquid Eyeliner
6. Wet n Wild Mega Plump Mascara
7. Wet n Wild Intuitive Blen
8. Sassy + Chic BB Cream
The following are just items I picked up here and there since Jan that I just don't care for. 
1. Revlon Ultimate All In One Mascara- I do not like the wand. It is really small with very tiny bristles.
2. City Color Tinted Brow Gel- I like the formula, it is just the wrong color for me.
3. Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama- I just don't like the formula and I don't think it really does anything for my lashes.
4. Rimmel Show Off Lip Velvet in 307 Meteoric Matte- I do not like how think this formula is, it does not feel nice on my lips. It also has a strong pain scent.
5. Maybelline Master Smokey in Scorching Brown- The liner is to think to do anything with. 
6. City Color Sunlight Trio Collection 2- I didn't like how dusty these are and the colors just did not work with my skin tone. 



































disclaimer* I purchased these with my own money, all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment