Monday, March 14, 2016

Hair Care Routine

I get asked a lot what my hair care routine is. To start with I have long blonde hair that is very fine. I do get highlights just to keep it the shade of blonde I like. As I get older it gets to be a darker blonde. I am not a huge fan of drugstore shampoos as I don't feel they work that great on my hair. Now that's not to say I don't use drugstore shampoo because I do like one particular shampoo that you will see later in this post. Please remember what works for me, may not work for you. I'm not a beautician, this is just what I have found that works best for me. 
This is the shampoo and conditioner I use regularly when I wash my hair and the conditioner I use when my hair is feeling a bit dry in the summertime. I usually wash my hair every other day. I don't use the deep conditioner every time I shampoo because it is quiet heavy on my hair but it does work well. 
This is the one drugstore shampoo and conditioner I do like. I use this primarily to get chlorine out of my hair or if I have a lot of product build up. 
If I am having a day where hair spray is necessary these are the two I will use. The Marc Anthony Argan Oil Hairspray is my absolute favorite for when I have my hair up or when it's got a lot of static. The Paul Mitchell Hot Of The Press is what I use when I straighten my hair with a flat iron. 
These are the products I use on a regular basis. I do not use them all together it just depends on what I am doing with my hair that day. The texture spray is my favorite it gives great lift to my hair. The blow out spray works great when I'm just drying my hair. The leave in conditioner is great. It doesn't weigh my hair down and gives it that extra boost of conditioner if I need it. The color shake is my absolute favorite hair care product. I can't find it many places anymore. It leaves my hair super shiny without it being greasy. It also protects my color when I'm outside a lot. The last product is my speed it up blow dry spray. This cuts drying time so it's much faster to dry my hair. 

So that's what I use regularly. If you have any questions about products just let me know in the comments!












































Disclaimer* all products were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment