Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Klorane Eye Patch Review


I have never really been a big fan of eye patches. I feel like they always dry out my skin or just irritate my skin. These Klorane ones were a pleasant surprise. 
You can purchase these at Sephora, they come 7 sets to a pack for $24. They claim to be smoothing and relaxing with soothing cornflower and to be hypoallergenic. They also did not have a scent. 
I left mine on for 20 min and they were so refreshing. They were very cooling and they really depuffed my undereyes. I honestly really enjoyed using these. 

Would I purchase them? I really don't know. The price it ok but to me it would be a splurge to purchase these. I liked them just not enough to spend $24 regularly for them. 






































disclaimer* I received these in a beauty subscription, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment