Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Makeup Haul Follow Up: Blushes





So, I have no idea why the second picture got flipped but its not letting me fix it, so you get it this way. These are the blushes I purchased in my drug store haul that I posted on Feb 15. Go check it out if you want to see the other items I purchased in that haul.

1. Essence Blush Up!
I purchased this blush at Target for $2.99. I got it in the color 10 Heat Wave. I fell in love with the color. It is an ombre orange to pink color. It gave the perfect coral color. I think this is my favorite blush I have purchased in a long time. I think it will be great for spring and summer when I want a more bright blush. The only thing I can complain about is how dusty this blush is. Overall, I can't complain. I really like this blush.

2. Wet N Wild ColorIcon Blushes
I picked up two of these blushes. I had never used Wet N Wild blushes before this haul. I got the for $3.99 at Target. I got the colors Pearlescent Pink and Rośe Champagne. I thought that they were both nice formulations but they were not really colors I would use regularly. They were just a little to rosy and dark for my fair skin tone.

3. Elf Blush
I love Elf products but I am not a big fan of cream blushes. This blush out me $4 at Target. So I figured I would give it a whirl. I got the color Peach Perfection and I could not think of a better name for this blush. I am so glad I bought this! It is a cream to powder finish and it blends out perfectly. The color is a beautiful peach color. It is such a great natural color and has a beautiful light sheen.
I am sold on the cream blushes, well at least from Elf!

4. Wet N Wild Coloricon Ombre Blush
These blushes are exclusively sold at Target for $4.99. There were 3 shades I believe but I was only able to find 2. I got the colors In A Purple Haze and The Princess Daiquiris.
In A Purple Haze is a pink to purple ombre and The Princess Daiquiris is a peach to pink ombre. Both are beautiful colors. They are just VERY light when you put them on. I like them for just a natural everyday look but I probably won't be reaching for them very often.



Let me know if you would like to know anything more about these products in the comments and keep your eyes open for the last blog post in this series of the lip products I purchased in my haul.


























































































Disclaimer* All products were purchased by me. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment