Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Dollar Store Eye Product Reviews

This is the second blog in my Dollar Store Haul reviews. I posted the haul on Feb 17, so go check it out to see if you are interested in anything else from that haul. Be on the look out for one more Dollar Store review blog coming up. 
These are the eye products I picked up on my little haul. I will start left to right on the top picture. 

1. Wet n Wild Mega Plump Mascara
I picked this up for $3.60 at Dollar General. I got it in the color Very Black. It claims 3x the volume and waterproof. I found it to be a very dry formula and didn't really care for it. I put on about 4 layers and it just gave me a really natural look. It didn't give me any added volume or length and it was not very waterproof. 

2. Milani Glitter Eye Pencil
I got this for a $1 at the Dollar Tree. I got the color 03 Purple Quartz. It is a retractable eyeliner that glides on very smooth. It is a great purple color with just the right amount of glitter. I wore it all day with my contacts with no problems. 

3. LA Colors Liquid Eyeliner
This was $1 at the Dollar Tree. I got the color Brown. Im not a huge fan of liquid eyeliner to begin with and this one did not change my opinion. It has an ultra fine tip but the brush was very long. It made applying very difficult for me. I didn't see much color pay off either. 

4. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow
I got this for $1 at the Dollar Tree. I love a good blending color for my eyeshadow and this did not disappoint. I picked up the color Créme Brûlée and it is a really nice color for blending. It is a great formula, very smooth. 

5. Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments
I was very excited for finding this for $1 at the Dollar Tree. I love the Maybelline Color Tattoo line but I had not had the opportunity to try the pigments yet. I picked up the color 60 Buff & Tuff. I have to admit I did not care for this to much at all. I like the regular cream color tattoos better. This one just did not show up on my skin, it was just so light. It is a pretty color though.

6. Elf Smudge Pot
This is featured in the second picture. I picked this up for $1 at the Dollar Tree. I got the color Pearls of Wisdom. It is enriched with vitamin E. It is a beautiful base color. It glides on and stays put. I found this very comparable to mac paint pots. Love this!


Let me know in the comments if you would like to know anything else about any of these products. 














































disclaimer* I paid for these products on my own, opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment