Friday, March 25, 2016

Figs and Rouge Avancé Flawless Effects Skincare Review

I have to admit I have no idea where I got this sample from, but where ever I did, I am sure glad! I really have enjoyed this primer. It followed through with all its claims. It was mattifying, it minimized my pores, it evened out my skin tone. Plus it had a great scent. It was a little bit watery compared to other primers I have used but it is well worth it. The only place I can find that sells it, is its own website, it sells for $34.80 so it is a little pricey. This is the link to the website if you would like to check it out. Figs & Rouge


Would I purchase this? I am not sure. I really love it but I would like it to be more easily accessible to purchase. 


































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty subscription bag, all opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment