Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hada Labo Facial Mask Review


I have been really into sheet face masks recently. So when I received this to try I was pretty excited. I found a 4 pack of these masks at Ulta for $14.99. 
A little bit about this mask is that it is Anti- aging (who doesn't love that), it also has Deep Hydration with Super Hyaluronic Acid, Collage, Soy Peptides, Vitamin E and Fragrance Free. 
Skin hydration increases 2.5 times in 10 min and it claims to have a bottle of serum in the mask. 
I found that it did not have any scent which was nice. It felt really slimy to put on with the serum that was in it, I was worried my skin would be super greasy. When I first took it off my skin was really sticky, so much so that my boyfriend even noticed. After about 20 min though, it made my skin very soft and moisturized. 

Would I purchase in the future? Hard to say I like trying a variety of masks. 















































disclaimer* I received this product in a beauty box, all opinions are my own



No comments:

Post a Comment