Friday, March 18, 2016

Living Proof Dry Shampoo Review

I am obsessed with Dry Shampoo and was really excited to try this one in this months Ipsy Bag. 
You can purchase a full size of this at Ulta for $22. Its a bit pricier than what I normally pay but I was really excited about trying it none the less. 
This is what it says about this product on Ultas website:
Benefits:
  • Cleans beyond an ordinary dry shampoo making it the next best thing to washing your hair.
  • Absorbs and removes not only oil, but also sweat and odor so hair looks, feels and smells clean - no matter your hair color.
  • Contains time-release fragrance delivers a light, clean scent throughout the day.


I fell in love with this dry shampoo. It kept my hair super soft and shiny and got rid of all traces of oil for the whole day. 

Would I purchase a full size bottle? Maybe, I really like how it works but I do not like the price. 











































disclaimer* I received this in my ipsy bag all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment