Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Pantene Pro V, Pro V Style Series Hairspray Review

This is the extra strong hold, 24 hour humidity resistance hairspray. 
I know a lot of people love Pantene, I however, am not one of them. I use a lot of hairspray in the winter though. My hair is fine and gets very staticky in the cold weather. So, I gave this a chance. 
It sells for $5.99. I got this sample in a beauty box. 
It smells ok, nothing too exciting. 
I did not like it though. The hold was great but it weighed my hair down and was so sticky. It might work better for thicker hair. 
Would I purchase? No I would not. I will stick with my normal hairspray. 



























































*disclaimer, I received this in a beauty box, all reviews are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment