Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion Review

I received this in a beauty box. I was pretty excited since I had just run out of the dry skin version. This is so convenient to use. You can buy the full size at Target for $5.69. There are 3 different types of this lotion, normal- dry, dry, and very dry skin. This sample was the very dry skin with Almond Oil, it had a very fresh scent. It smelled really good! I like to put this on at the end of my shower and let it soak in just a bit than you just rinse it off and go on with your daily routine. I find it makes my skin very soft but it does make the tub a little slippery. It does not leave your skin greasy or sticky either which is really nice. 

Would I purchase a full size? Yes I will. By the time you read this I probably already would have!




































disclaimer* I received this sample in a beauty box, all opinions are my own



















No comments:

Post a Comment