Thursday, March 10, 2016

Target Beauty Box Unboxing


This box is titled Vacay Vibes. It came out on Leap Day. 
This is what was included:
1. A $3 coupon like always
2. Hair Food Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner- maybe this will be a drug store shampoo and conditioner I actually like?
3. Not Your Mothers Texturizing Sea Salt Spray- I have another texture spray by this brand so I am excited to try it
4. Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish- I really like this nail polish. I got the color Lie-Lac.
5. Lineige Water Sleeping Mask- be on the look out for an upcoming blog on this product
6. Banana Boat Sun Comfort SPF 30 Lotion
7. Nugg Deep Hydration Facial Mask Treatment- Can't wait to try this. 
8. You Are Amazing Juicy Grapefruit Body Lotion- Smells really good
9. Caress Adore Forever Body Wash


Is there anything you would like to know more about? Let me know in the comments!










































disclaimer* I paid for shipping, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment