Monday, March 14, 2016

Laneige BB Cushion Review

I have received this sample multiple times in beauty boxes so I decided to give it a chance. I was curious if I would like the cushion type foundation.  You can buy the full size of this product for $34 at Target, so it is a little pricy. 



I really liked the sponge that came with it. I did try this out using the sponge that came as well. I tried the shade light. It has SPF 50+ with 5 in 1 cushion technology that brightens, protects, cools and hydrates. It also prevents shine and perfects long lasting color. 
I found the scent to be really nice, I thought it was going to be to strong but once I put it on my face you couldn't smell it anymore. It had really great coverage it just was way to dark for my skin tone. 

Would I purchase a full size? I doubt it. Not only do they not have the color for me I would rather not spend that much money on foundation. Maybe if I found it on a good sale with a coupon I would buy it, but I would rather get my favorite foundation from Sephora for that amount of money. 










































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty box, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment