Tuesday, March 29, 2016

John Frieda Frizz Ease Hairspray Review

I'm always excited to have a new hairspray to give a try. I've always liked John Frieda products so this really appealed to me. You can purchase the full size at Target for $3.99. It claims to be soft to the touch, unbeatable hold and defy frizz. I found it had a great flexible hold just like the packaging claimed. It had a really fine mist that did not leave clumps of products anywhere. It has a typical chemical hairspray scent. Overall, I really liked this hairspray. It worked really good for my fine hair. 


Would I repurchase? Yes I absolutely will be purchasing a full size bottle.














































disclaimer* I received this sample in a beauty box. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment